THIRTEEN – It’s All About Party, Music and Friendship

YEAAH!!
CMON LET’S PLAY
WE’LL SHOW YOU HOW
LET’S JUMP AROUND
UNTIL WE FALL
Don’t bow your head
CMON LIFT IT UP!
I’ll take your hand
AND NEVER LET IT GO
We’ll fly above
HIGHER THAN THE SKY
inside our
DREAMS
DRUNK WITH A WINE ON YOUR LEFT HAND
LOSING YOUR FAITH AND
DIRECTIONS TO GO
RAPE YOUR FRIEND,
KISS HER BOYFRIEND,
THROW YOUR CASH,
GO BUY ANOTHER RED,
LOSE YOUR MIND,
SMILE FOR ANOTER CHEERS
TIME TO GO
IT’S NOT THE END
NOW IT’S TIME
WE WILL FLY
TAKE…
MY HAND…
NOW
WAKE
UP
NOW
WE
WILL
RISE
LOOK
AT
THEM
“Take A Look At Them”
STARE
AT
US
FACE THEM BACK
DON’T BOW YOUR HEAD
“CmOn Lift It Up!”
I’LL TAKE YOUR HAND
“And Never Let It Go”
WE’LL FLY ABOVE
“Higher Than The Sky”
INSIDE OUR DREAMS
stand here beside me my friends
we’ll reach the sky
together
let’s make this time forever now
we’ll live for it!
walk here beside me my friends
we’ll show the world who we are
let’s celebrate our party now
we’ll die for it!

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © 2011 SCREAMO'S.